I’m sure most of you are counting down the days until schools out whether you be a mom or a teacher. (Or both!) We compiled some yummy, EASY libations for both moms and kids that will help you ease into summer. Have a blender? That’s pretty much all you need! No need for all the fancy bar tools to make these easy recipes!
1. Blackberry Margarita
Blend together fresh blackberries, can of Minutemaid limeade, 1 cup of tequila, 1/4 cup triple sec or Grand Marnier (I prefer the latter!)
Slice fresh fruit and throw into the bottom of a pitcher. (Or use frozen fruit!) Pour equal parts of red wine and grapefruit soda into pitcher.
3. Peach Bellini via Hi Lovely
4. Sweet Tea (kid-friendly)
Don’t worry about heating the tea bags on the stove. Save yourself some time and throw 5-7 bags into a glass measuring cup with around 4 cups of water and microwave for 4-6 minutes until boiling. Pour over 2 cups of sugar in a pitcher and fill with water. Stir and enjoy!
5. Coconut Peach Lemonade via LifeFad (kid-friendly)
6. Tequila Sunrise via Better Homes and Garden
7. Riesling Strawberry Slushie via With Style & Grace
8. Grapefruit Cocktail via Handmade Mood
9. Orange Pushup Slushie via Avery Cooks (kid-friendly)
10. Pain Killer (note to moms – these are addicting…!)
2-4 oz. of Pusser’s Rum, 4 oz. pineapple juice, 1 oz. cream of coconut, 1 oz. orange juice, Grated fresh nutmeg. In a glass filled with ice, add first four ingredients and stir. Pour into cocktail glasses and top with grated nutmeg.
What are your favorite summer drinks??