If you’re a mom, you know that finding reliable, affordable, and trustworthy childcare is overwhelming.
- FIND service providers you can trust, without paying an expensive monthly membership fee.
- BOOK interviews and appointments that work around your schedule. No more phone tag.
- PAY online. You can even add a tip.
- VIEW comprehensive profiles, background checks, testimonials, and certified reviews.
- SIMPLIFY manage care for your entire family all in once place.
- RELAX, CareBooker is here for you 24/7.
What makes CareBooker different from other online resources?
- They don’t require an expensive monthly membership fee to find service providers.
- They provide free, comprehensive background checks for providers / free for families to view.
- They make it easy for people to book interviews by phone, skype, or at a location that works for them.
- They make it simple to book care and pay online (families can even easily add a tip).
- All of the reviews on the site are “certified” which means that someone had to actually book and pay for services with that provider via — CareBooker in-order to add the review/rate the provider.
CareBooker is also a great resource for moms who are looking to make extra income and create a service provider profile. I know when I was a new mom, I also was a nanny for a family that afforded me the opportunity to bring my then 3 month old with me to work. It’s something to think about!
:: Where do you find childcare when you need it? ::
Sponsored By: CareBooker