Idea Lab Kids-Austin is ready to make a major impact on the youth enrichment and education community in Austin, Tx. With exceptional programs in STEAM Education, it is only a matter of time before your child is an Idea Lab kid!
What Is IDEA Lab Kids?
Idea Lab Kids provides STEAM focused camps, classes, and workshops ranging from Robotics, 3D Design & Printing, Engineering, Arts, and Science with fully developed and tested curriculum. With Idea Lab programs, children learn through inquisitive hands-on activities utilizing Science, Math, Critical-Thinking Skills and a great deal of imagination!
In addition to Summer Camp and After School Classes, Idea Lab Kids continues STEAM Education through amazing birthday parties!
Here are 10 Reasons Why to throw an Awesome Birthday Party for your Child using Idea Lab Kids
- Avoid what you have done before and try something new!
- Present your child with 20+ themes to choose from; you will for sure find something that interests your child!
- Have a really unique party idea? Present your idea to Adam, Program Coordinator at Idea Lab Kids, and he will formulate an amazing STEM focused birthday party for you.
- Make one phone call and be done with all the planning. With food and party favor options, as well as a host of other customized packages, make Idea Lab Kids your one stop shop.
- Host in a beautiful space in Zilker Park at the Zilker Lodge, with awesome kid friendly amenities! The facility is rented out to your event only!
- Not close to the park? Have Idea Lab Kids come out to your venue and provide the entertainment with one of its Mobile Birthdays!
- We host parties for ages 4-14 and we can accommodate up to 40 guests!
- Idea Lab Staff will take care of all things necessary, from setup to clean up and all things in between.
- Support local causes! Each Idea Lab Kids birthday party gives $115 back to the Austin Sunshine Camps!
- Extend the learning beyond the party with After School and Summer Camp Options!
Idea Lab Kids Summer Camp and Birthday Party Open House:
Please come visit our Summer Camp and Birthday Party open house on April 23rd, 2017 at the Austin Recreation Center. RSVP here:
Birthday Party Testimonials
“Idea Lab was the perfect venue for Seth’s 4th Birthday… the team there was awesome and willing to help at every turn! Thank you guys for everything!”
“I just wrapped up my daughter’s fourth birthday party and I have to say I was very impressed with Idea Lab. I went with the Art Party and the kids had a great time. They did tie-dyed socks outside, a pendulum paint project, and a shaving cream/paint/marbling project. I had mostly 3-5 year olds and they helped me choose projects that were age appropriate. if you’re looking for a creative alternative to the run of the mill birthday party, this works really well.”
“We had my daughter’s 5th birthday party here and it was a great experience! I was allowed to bring in my own decorations (or they have some that you can use if you want to keep it easy) and the staff was really helpful with the set up and take down. I also brought my own food and they did a great job getting everything passed out. The staff was WONDERFUL with the kids, and all of the activities they did were a lot of fun. The children had a great time and even learned some new things! Several parents at the party made a point to tell me how impressed they were with Idea Lab, and my daughter is already looking forward to having her next birthday party there!”
“Wanted to try something different for our son’s 8-year old birthday party and heard about IdeaLab. Planned for a Minecraft-themed party. It was great. The two guys who ran the party and interacted with the kids were great and hardworking- helped everyone with Minecraft and led through some other activities – made “creeper” slime in the science room and formed teams to knock down “creepers” in the gym. The staff made it easy and enjoyable.”