PCOS and egg donation

This topic contains 19 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Melanie 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

jocelyn

We did visited their official website the other days. We found the list of the tests they require there. Kathrine, have you made up your mind what to do further? Will you visit that clinic or not?
    P.S. The thing is we really liked their ED packages. To us, the clinic seems to be quite ok. We plan to contact them soon.

#44016 Reply

jocelyn

Hi, Kathrine. Thanks for your clue. We visited the official website of this clinic and I should say that we quite liked the contract they offered us. We even visited this clinic the previous month. They found us a nice egg donor. At present, I’m taking birth control pills to synchronize my periods with the donor’s ones. We’re going to visit Kiev one more time in July.

#44720 Reply

jocelyn

I visited the official website of the clinic and I should say that I quite liked their prices. They are more than reasonable, I should say. I also like the fact that they provide their clients with free accommodation and transportation services. It’s really very very handy. Hun, have you made up your mind what to do further? Will you visit that clinic or not?
    P.S. We contacted them and they offered us to visit them.

#44799 Reply

jocelyn

Hi, Kathrine! Thanks for your answers. We did visited their official website and found a list of the required tests there. The clinic seems to be quite ok. We liked their prices. In addition, they offer free accommodation and transportation services. Not all clinics are ready to provide this. So have you made up a decision what to do further? Will you visit that clinic or not?

#46262 Reply

Melanie

Hi, thank you for sharing your feelings and situation… it is really important for you to find really good clinic, it gives I guess 60% of success. I have not heard anything about Biotexcom, I would advise you to read about Storks clinic in Ukraine, it’s located in Kiev. For me personally it was wonderful, I was surprised at level of politeness, was very satisfied with kind and knowledgeable doctors. I did 2 rounds of IUI with them, because heard too many not successful IVF stories. They are patient, responsible, carrying, thoughtful. It’s the clinic https://ovu.com/ukraine/kiev/fertility-clinic/storks-fertility-assistance-ivf-egg-donor-and-surrogacy-agency You can try to search also some other clinic on the site, but for me this one is the best, of course

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
Reply To: PCOS and egg donation
Your information: