Safe places to live.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Marcy 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Deena

Hello I am a Single career working mom of 2. I work in Austin and I am looking to move soon. I would like some good resources of safe places/good schools in Austin and surrounding areas. I prefer Elgin or Cedar Park to be specific. Please help with any ideas.

Thanks so much,

Deena

#20162 Reply

Kerri

As a single working mom of two, I live in north Austin and used to work in Georgetown. Now I office much closer to my house. I just want to mention that the complexity of getting back to your kids during the school day if something comes up can be a real challenge as a single parent. It won’t happen often, but if you need to get to them in a pinch, you’ll want your route to be as quick and/or painless as possible.

#20163 Reply

Lesley-Anne

Any of the subdivisions off brushy Creek or Vista Ridge in Cedar Park. Safe and quiet and there is literally a trio of schools clumped together–elementary, middle, and high. Top ranked schools. Easy access to 183. Round Rock is a mess. Who wants to deal with I 35?!

#20164 Reply

Tina

Round Rock has great school district

#20165 Reply

Marcy

Round Rock or Cedar Park! !!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Safe places to live.
Your information: