The holiday season is upon us and I am super excited to wear my Christmas footie pajamas again. Yes, I am apparently a grown-up child. My husband and I bought them last year, and bought the whole Ryan clan matching ones as well. But I have to say, don’t knock it until you try it.
Here are my top 10 Reasons to love matching Christmas jammies (especially the footie ones):
- Instant Christmas gift for the whole family (or whatever family you will be spending the holidays with). As I previously stated, we bought them for all of the Ryan clan from the baby all the way up to great-grandpa Ryan. We plan to do it for every Christmas in the foreseeable future.
- You can wear them while attending Ugly Christmas sweater parties. Been there, done that. Here’s the proof. They made for excellent conversation starters.
- People will be jealous. At said Ugly Christmas sweater party pretty much everyone I talked to said they looked amazing and they wished they had one.
- They are the most comfortable thing you have ever worn. Seriously. Imagine wearing a blanket that you can walk around the house in without having your feet get cold.
- They are great for sick days at home. So so great. Even if you get sick in July, those Christmas jammies are the gift that keep on giving. Do you ever long for your mommy’s hugs when you are a sick adult? That’s how footsie pjs feel on sick days.
- You don’t need a blanket with them. On those random days in Austin when the temperature actually gets cold, you don’t need to go digging for a blanket. Just slap on the jammies!
- They are great for family Christmas pictures. Throw in a tree, or a fireplace in the background and you and your family are set.
- They are great for camping. Again, no need for extra blankets, so they will save you space when trying to pack light if you are brave enough to go camping in the winter. They are especially nice when lounging by a campfire.
- No need for slippers. I don’t know about you, but I hate walking around my house without slippers on. My feet get too cold. But with my footie pajamas, no need to worry!
- There is a lot of variety. You can find matching Christmas jammies in basically any style your heart desired. Do you and your family love Star Wars? Get jammies in that theme. Love Pokemon? Those exist too. Or just go for the classic Christmas styles.
Happy Holidays and be on the look out for the perfect matching family jammies. You won’t regret it!