If your husband is anything like mine, he buys whatever he needs whenever he needs it (and then some). Often finding the perfect gift to fend-off the ‘Woe is Me’ song is quite tricky. But, have no fear, the greatest list of all is here — husband gifts for all. Or at least a good grouping of ideas to keep the sad song at bay. Happy holidays, and happy shopping!
For the tech-obsessed guy:
- VicTSing Speaker–It is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof, and the battery lasts for over 6 hours! So that means he can jam out while cleaning the pool, blowing off the driveway or when bathing the kids.
- Google Cardboard–All he’ll need to do is download some apps and he’ll be living in virtual reality (or so it will seem until the kid comes running and rips it from his face). Bonus: it’s under $20! For a studier version (i.e. further kid proof), Google Daydream is available for under $100.
- Tile Pro helps your dude keeps tabs on all his prized possessions. For fun, it might be fun to tag your child at the next Market Fair.
- Logitech’s Harmony Remote gathers all your smart home devices and corrals them onto one master remote. Note: You may want to also invest in the Tile Pro so that this remote doesn’t go missing too.
For the beverage consumer:
- A pre-paid tour or flight tasting at the Deep Eddy distillery in South Austin. Want to go along for the fun? Austin Tour Company provides safe rides for everyone. Oh, and did we mention that kids and dogs are welcome in the tasting room?
- Fizzics Waytap Beer Dispenser immediately enhances the flavor and taste of that humdrum beer. Who needs craft beer when they can improve any beer in the house with a flick of a switch?
- Needing a new way to school cool during the Texas Summer (and Fall and Spring and Winter)? HyperChiller will cool your coffee in a lickety-split, and your whiskey too!
For the woodsy dude:
- Bespoke Post has some very unique monthly gift boxes for the outdoor type. Heck, there are some cool gifts on here for the indoor type as well. Definitely a fun site worth checking out, if even for a little more inspiration.
- Stereotypical to believe that the musk-scented man would have a beard, but if he does, the Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer WITH VACUUM is heaven sent.
- Whether your main squeeze likes to camp, fish, float or chill, the MPowerd Inflatable Solar Light is perfect. This gadget is waterproof, lightweight, collapsible, practically unbreakable and has 3 different settings (for manly ambiance purposes of course). And if he’s truly a do-gooder, it comes in handy in times of crisis as well– when having electricity isn’t an option.
For the man that has EVERYTHING:
- Man Crates. Who wouldn’t want to open a box of awesomeness with a crowbar? They have a bacon crate, ummm kay?
- 23andMe kit–Have your other half submit their DNA and weeks later he’ll learn all about the origins of his love for pickles and/or dislike for cilantro.
- Plan the ultimate trip–one to Urban Axes right here in Austin. Who wouldn’t want to throw axes in a Round Robin tournament against their closest friends?