All right stop
Collaborate and listen
Ice is back with a brand new invention
Ice. It’s such a simple thing. I mean it’s literally just frozen water, but oh my goodness, it is a HOT commodity in our household. The kids love ice, the hubs likes ice, we’re all just a bunch of ice lovers. Throw in a few friends over at the house and we are immediately out of ice!
We recently added the NewAir ClearIce40 to our household and voila! problem solved. This baby makes perfect clear ice… you know the fake looking kind you see in a home catalogue featuring your favorite glass of lemonade? It’s seriously that clear.
You can SAVE 20% off your own ice maker today using the code AUSTINMOMS
Here’s what I absolutely love about this particular ice machine.
- Easy to setup
- Makes ice SUPER fast
- Easy to clean
- Convenient to store
- Creates restaurant-quality transparent ice
- Keeps ice in cold storage to limit melt time
- One-button operation for ease of use
- Produces up to 40 pounds of ice per day
- Small footprint allows clear ice maker machine to fit in any kitchen
- Stainless steel finish for a sleek look
Are you a lake person? Between Lake Austin & Lake Travis, we can certainly have a lot of fun during the warm months in the Texas heat!
Guess what? NewAir also has a PORTABLE countertop ice maker, the NewAir AI-250W!!! Erin with Austin Moms Blog took hers for a test drive out on Lake Travis and the ice did not disappoint! Here’s why we love this little guy!
- Compact design stores easily
- Easy single-button control
- Includes scoop and ice basket for convenience
- Makes up to 50 pounds of ice per day
- Only costs $0.04 per hour to operate
- Portable size is perfect for RVs and apartments… or boats 🙂