If there is one thing pregnant women are good at… it’s online shopping for maternity clothes. No dressing rooms required. No need to remove undergarments with a bowling ball attached to your belly, all you need is a couch and in-tact finger tips that can type in your credit card number. Done and done.
There is so much fashion out there, but it’s hard to choose the best places to look online. But don’t worry, we’ve narrowed it down for you!
If you’re expecting, check out the list below for some places to shop (from the comfort of your own home), so that you can dress your best during this exciting time in your life:
- Seraphine :: Fashionably pregnant is their motto, and it holds true! Super adorable clothes and lots of unique pieces to choose from.
- Pink Blush Maternity :: Beautiful, classic pieces that are sure to keep up with the trends. Perfect place to find a dress for your baby shower!
- ASOS Maternity :: If you have something specific in mind to wear, chances are you’ll find it on ASOS.
- Old Navy Maternity :: Great finds at great prices, and there’s usually a sale going on.
- Classic maternity clothes stores like Motherhood Maternity, Destination Maternity and A Pea in the Pod have great online products too! These sites usually have first-time buyer sales and other deals and steals.
- H&M Maternity Wear :: You can get SOO much for SOO little here. You may have room in your budget to find your new little bundle a few items too…
- Amazon :: Yes, the place you can order a tea kettle, dog leash and leather recliner also sells incredible maternity clothes.
- Mommylicious Maternity :: A cute online store that has free shipping over $50!
- If you’re a TOPSHOP lover… lucky you… they have maternity clothes too!
What is your style when dressing your bump? Comment below and share your favorite style and store!